Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freezer meal exchange

My sister Lisa, my mom and I started a freezer meal exchange. Once a month we exchange 2 meals that we prepared...so we end up with 6 different meals for our freezer. I made 6 lasagnas and chicken enchilada pans the other day. They freeze great and make it so easy at dinner time to pull out and bake.

I received this month:

  • sticky chicken and fried rice
  • spaghetti w/ meat and cheese on top
  • penne pasta w/ chicken and alfredo sauce
  • corn chowder soup
  • bran muffins

3 comments:

Craig & Lynda said...

Jill, I really am enjoying the meals! It's a great idea! Thanks for thinking of it. Love, Mom

Jan said...

I am jealous of all the sister stuff you guys do. I want to be included in the freezer meal exchange, although all you'd get from me is probably otter pops. What? You guys don't have otter pops for dinner? Well, we do and it is really low fat! Your meals look so yummy...I think food always tastes better when you don't make it yourself. Great idea.

christy said...

Sounds like a FABULOUS idea!! I need to get myself it a goup like that!!! The dinners look YUMMY by the way!!