There is something about going to a college football game in Utah that puts a warm smile to my face. Is the the smell of the yummy food, the crisp air, or the leaves changing? I'm not quite sure. I wasn't even there but the atmosphere brings back wonderful memories and exciting times. Jared & I attended a BYU/Utah State game with Sarah & Scott while we were dating. I remember getting sick at the game and watching Jared & Scott eat a ginormous hamburger that just about made me puke...but some how I only have wonderful memories of that evening. It's a magical time of year and looking at these pictures that the boys took this weekend brought me back to a place long ago that I will always remember.
Jess & Lex & Grandma
10 months ago


Todd & Nate met the boys at the game...they were so excited to see each other!
0 comments:
Post a Comment