Del Mar Beach
Aug. 29 - Sept. 1, 2008
Aug. 29 - Sept. 1, 2008
We should of asked someone to take a picture of our family together...but we didn't. We look like parents who have separated and don't want to get our pictures taken together. I can assure you that isn't the case.
FATHER of the YEAR!
A great park right on the beach...and no sand!!!
Sisters 
San Diego Zoo


The kids loved the zoo...I got 2 blisters.



San Diego Zoo


The kids loved the zoo...I got 2 blisters.




Touring the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier 

Oceanside Pier
We saw lots of interesting things on the pier that night.
We saw lots of interesting things on the pier that night.(warning: close your eyes for the next picture if you don't like blood)

The fishermen caught Sting ray and Bat ray. Yum...we ate them at Ruby's for dinner. j/k
Meeting up with old friends. Thanks Jacobsen family for having dinner with us!
Dallin with his friend DJ
Oh my, how they all have grow!
Oh, I almost forgot...we saw the most beautiful and my favorite temple from the car. So sad we didn't walk around. (Zach took this picture with his new camera going 65 mph on the freeway...not bad!)
10 comments:
Man, that looks sooooo fun. I want to go to the beach with You guys. We would have so fun. We could read mags together and drink slurpies while the kids played. Someday lets plan it okay? You look like a pretty beautiful wicked step mother. Maybe you are the one in snow white...no actually you look more like Snow White herself. You are getting skinnier...you brat!
So fun! That is my favorite temple too. We were married there many many years ago.
What a fun Labor Day weekend! We didn't do anything :(
Looks like a FUN Time. I love the beach, it is such a great vacation spot...I'm with you though, you do the beach the right way!!!
Jill, were you at Hunington Beach? We were there too. It was beautiful. That would be funny if you were there too.
That looks like a ton of fun! One of the places that I want to see before I die is the San Diego, I want to go to the zoo and to the San Diego Temple (my favorite temple). You have such a cute family!! I love your girl's matching swim suits!
Oh my gosh that looks like the best vacation. You guys always do the greatest things with your kids. I love your family and can't wait to see you guys!
You guys are the most fun parents ever! What a blast! Your kiddies look so happy! Fun!
Hey guys,
It was sure great to see you. Thanks for calling. BTW those fish pictures are disgusting!!!
JILL! You should have told me you were going there! We would have met up with you guys. Del Mar is right where we always go. Where did you stay? We're going again in a few weeks (Fall break). Anyway, it looks like you guys had a great time. Call me so we can get together.
Post a Comment