Saturday, September 13, 2008

Proud Moment!

I never thought I would say this...but here it goes.
I LOVE watching Football!
(Jared would be so proud)
There, I said it!
Oh wait...I ONLY like watching 6 & 8 year olds play. (sorry honey)
Dallin & Zach are playing football this season and LOVING every minute of it!
His coach picks the best/most improved player at each game and gives them the ball.
His coach said he had an amazing catch and worked really hard at practice.
The lame thing is I missed it. (Classic!)
Dallin & Zach's games were going on at the same time so I was back & forth.
Jared is out of town at the BYU game today.
So, I was only told about his amazing catch.
I am so proud of him!

Calling Dad to tell him about receiving the "GAME BALL"!!!

One more proud moment...

Ellie unloading the dishwasher without being asked.

6 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Nice job Dallin!! That is so awesome that he got the game ball. I love the picture of him telling Jared all about it on the phone. Ellie looks like a doll just unloading the dishwasher by herself. Your family is truly amazing. We love you guys!

Kayleen said...

The catch was awesome, I'm sure of it. . . .but, unloading the dishwasher without being asked. . . MOMs everywhere are sooo jealous!

thegehmclan said...

Ellie is so beautiful! Have you considered earning a little money off her? Any magazine would take such a cutie!

Jen said...

She is so cute! I love looking at pictures of your kids. They are so adorable and the boys playing football, I cant believe it. Josh went to that game too. How fun!!!

KatieJ said...

Your kids are so cute- and so is your blog! I keep forgetting to check it now that it doesn't come up on my Google Reader, but I love seeing your family and what you guys are up to!

Katie said...

My Ellie just saw a picture of your Ellie and said, "she's cute." Then I told her her name is Ellie. She smiled big and said, "Can I play with her someday?"