Wednesday, May 14, 2008

going private


That's right...I'm not too happy about it either. My husband convinced me to do this and I'm not sure he'll be invited...I might call it "girls only"!!! Leave a comment with your email address if you still want to be my friend.

42 comments:

Jensen said...

We still want to be able to access your blog.
ryanandkara@gmail.com

Shelly said...

Please invite me!
scardon@gmail.com

Brooke said...

I definitely want to be invited! It was fun seeing you guys a couple weeks ago. You're all looking great and those kids are darling! My email is brklyn247@aol.com. Email me and I'll add you to ours. We're private too!

Shelly said...

By the way, we need to plan a get together when school is out. Let me know when it's a good time for you!

Natalie said...

Sign me up!
nat.robinson@yahoo.com

Also, email me your phone # again as it was so rudely stolen from my cellphone just a day after I finally got it!

Shannon said...

srosenhan@gmail.com
Everyone is, I guess I will too!

Woods: said...

Please let us be your friends! :) nicolewood7@gmail.com

The Call Family said...

you better include your fav sis in law!:) me!! lol:) -ems

shannon said...

Sign me up!!!! Love your blog. Hey by the way, you didn't give me the heads up on your disney trip. We would have met you for dinner!!!!!! Hope all is well. ssjacobsen@yahoo.com

Shannon Jacobsen

Katie said...

Definately add me!
ckprince98@msn.com

Anonymous said...

rrr622 at hotmail dot com
are you ever coming back to dance class?!

Shauna said...

yes please! shaunamh@gmail.com

The Woods said...

Brian and Kayla
kaylawood32@hotmail.com

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey Jill, I still want to be your friend!!
jennpeterson25@hotmail.com

Kayleen said...

Invite me!
kayleentheobald@hotmail.com

christy said...

Jill...I would love to be invited!! My e-mail is Tytes2@yahoo.com!! Thanks for including me!!

cherie said...

put me on your list too!
cheriemask@yahoo.com

jessica said...

Hey Jill! I guess anytime you feel lonely, announce you are going private!:) I want to be your friend still too!
jessicaatwood22@yahoo.com

Jan said...

Can Sisters be friends too? toddgan @msn.com

thegehmclan said...

I have been considering private also. kgehmlich@earthlink.net

Cowan Family said...

I still want to be invited. nataliecowans1@netzero.com

The Porter Post said...

I've been thinking about going private too! My email is trisha@porterbuiltstreetrods.com

Katie said...

For sure I want to be able to keep in touch!

katiegthomas@hotmail.com

Natalie Hall said...

would love to spy on you every day still.

nataliehall@gmail.com

M + L said...

I definitely want to keep in touch with you guys, if you don't mind :) My email is linslevi84@gmail.com

Your kids are so cute and I enjoy reading your blog. I talked your brother Jared the other day and I'm trying to convince him to come visit me in Hawaii. One of the Elders in his mission (Chad Hobbs) lives right next to me and is here for the Spring term only, so now he has 2 friends to visit! No excuse! Haha. Have a good week :)

Sidney said...

You're my link to all the Everton's better not keep me out.sidneymadsen@gmail.com

Jen & Blake said...

I still want to be your friend too:) Wow look at all your friends! jen079@hotmail.com

Courtney said...

Don't leave me out! :)
cmstabler@yahoo.com

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

sallyraejensen@yahoo.com

Everton said...

We ToTaLlY want to be invited!!! :) evertonfam@gmail.com

Lori said...

We SOOOO want to be invited! I keep contemplating going private too, but I am still on the fence. My email is lorirydalch@hotmail.com.

amy said...

please add me, jill. :)
sorellamy@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Don't forget me....toazkyle@cox.net

Elisha said...

Count me in too! I am thinking about it too!
elishromney@yahoo.com

Jen said...

Please invite me, we love to know what is going on jjeverton@fiber.net

S and K said...

Jill you need to invite me, I love seeing what you guys are up to, and you are WAY to good about posting regularly! But the private thing is a good idea I think I might need to do that as well. kamiizzy@gmail.com

stephanie said...

you know i would LOVE to be invited to your "girls only" blog :)

Kleinmans said...

Hey add us to the list! kleinmans@cox.net

Urban Gypsies said...

Can I be invited??
yhorowitz@hotmail.com

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Hey Evertons keep us in the loop: sjhendrickson@gmail.com I support going private - very smart.

KatieJ said...

Your husband sounds like mine- we compromised by me not including our last name, or information about where we live or work, and not using the kids first names! Oh well, if you go private pretty please invite me! skijohn at cox dot net.

Anonymous said...

Jill- I got your blog address from my sister, Sarah. I check it out every once in a while. All of your kids are so cute. My husband is almost done with law school, so seeing your house and family makes me even more excited to finish. I would love to continue to see your blog- if that's okay. You're welcome to check out our blog: roamingrogers. blogspot.com. -- Alyson (Toone) Rogers - alyson.t.rogers ATgmail.com