Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ellie's graduation.

Ellie was modeling her new night gown and robe that she got for her birthday. She says, "right before I fall asleep I'll take off the fluffy robe...that's what princesses do." She's sleeping in curlers for her big graduation the next day.
Ellie's last day of preschool.


Our little graduate! Ellie's teacher Sheri.

2 comments:

Jensen said...

Ellie is sooo cute!! I can't believe that she will sleep with curlers!! When I was younger I hated it!! She is so girly; it is so cute!!

Jan said...

Okay there were a lot of picts and I thoroughly enjoyed every one of them. No wonder you had to post them all...why can't my picts turn out that stinkin cute? Ellie's hair is adorable. Glad that I'm not the only one to bribe my kids with toys. You look gorgeous...I love your shirt...I have the same one, but don't look near as babalicious as you do in it. Anyway...loved the recent posts...sorry I haven't commented lately. I swear I am always holding Carter when I check blogs anymore and making a comment seems to overwhelming! Love you!