We had some FUN visitors this past week. My sister Jan and her husband Todd came to visit with their cute family from Idaho. It was so much fun having them here. It was like we were on vaction too! Here is a list of things we did last week. 
Saturday: Jan & Todd got here after the long 16 hour drive. They came and ate dinner at our home, along with Mom, Dad, and Jared. The kids went crazy all day asking when are they coming? I think next time they come I'm not going to tell them until 5 minutes before they get here. When they got here the kids went wild! Jan' s kids hadn't seen green grass for 4 months...so they all played outside in Arizona's 70 degree weather. Megan & Nate slept over that night. Jared layed outside with all the kids under the stars and told stories & jokes. Fun times!
Sunday: Ate dinner over at Mom & Dad's...kids once again played outside.
Monday: Lizzy & Sam came to play while Jan & Todd checked out the great shopping in Gilbert. They couldn't believe all the restaurants & shops. We had a huge gathering with all of our extended family that night. Lori & Walt and Eric & Jody's families came.
Tuesday: I got the boys out of school early and we meet Jan & her kids, and Mom at Makutu's Island. The kids had a blast! The nice part was that
it wasn't even crowded. (because it was during school) The kids ran around for 2 hours in high speed. They were exhausted when we were done. Megan & Nate came to our house to play after, and then to Dallin's 2nd grade performance.
Thursday:
Friday: We said your goodbyes. So sad to see them go.
Thanks for visiting guys!
3 comments:
Way cute blog...I need to copy it so I don't have to write in my journal...not that I would anyway. We had such a great time with you guys. You know how to show someone a good time. Thanks for all the meals and letting my kids trash your beautiful home. It was so fun...I miss you already. Hopefully we can show you a good time this summer.
it looked like you had a SUPER fun week--looks like you are going to have another one too! love the earing post..kids are just too danged honest sometimes--but you always look ADORABLE in what ever you wear!
Nice picture Jill! You brat.
Post a Comment