The kids had so much fun having races with their marbles. I made them play on the counter so Audrey wouldn't get at the marbles. I don't know whats more dangerous 3 active kids playing on the counter or Audrey getting ahold of a marble. Probably both! The kids keep score and tallied up their points at the end. Zach won of course...my competitive one. I love this toy...it was a favorite of mine when I was a child.
Jess & Lex & Grandma
10 months ago
3 comments:
My kids love marble works too! Especially my two builders...Nate and Sam. Do you remember when we got them as a family gift at christmas and did them all day long? I hope no one fell off a counter or swallowed a marble. Hee hee.
Jill your blog is adorable! It is so fun to find new people to share blogs with. when did you guys go to Hawaii? Those are beautiful pictures!
ummm, i need to go get that! we have marbles, but they'd be so much more fun with marble works!
Post a Comment