Friday, February 29, 2008

Cousin Sleepover

Jared's sister Sarah's girls slept over last night. We began by going to Gracie's favorite place...Golden Spoon! I got a lot of looks...me and 7 children! One lady asked if I ran a daycare? Funny huh?!


Gracie, Ellie & Maggie
Zachary, Dallin, & Sophie

We came home and ate pizza and played outside.
The girls did nails...of course! I love their cute poses!
Ellie & Maggie played dress up...I think this was the third or fourth time they changed. They are so darling together!

Maggie & Ellie talked on their cell phones and curled their hair before bed. Good night little princesses!

The older kids told stories and laughed a lot. They are all such great friends!
The girls were such great sports sitting through 2 basketball games!

After the games we went and got the girls their first webkinz...sorry Sarah & Scott! (my kids are always taking up my computer time to check on their little animal web friends!!!) But...they love them and have a blast so I guess you can't complain!


I'm so grateful that my kids enjoy being with cousins as much as I did growing up.

I can remember sleeping over with my cousins and it was so unbelievably amazing!!! We had an Aub & up club...(Aubry and everyone older) We were all so close and did the craziest things!


Thanks girls for making our weekend WONDERFUL!!!

9 comments:

stephanie said...

so fun, ok i guess i totally need to give into the webkin thing--my kids keep begging me for one, but i keep thinking i can not handle one more stuffed animal--but webkins are pretty cute!

Cowan Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we had family here to do fun stuff with and have sleepovers.

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey Jill! That looks like so much fun! I remember our "Aub and up" parties. So fun! I am so sorry I got so sick this weekend. I didn't even make it all the way through church today. Please just plan on next Saturday. We were so disappointed.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

That is so cute and so fun. I wish we had fun cousins to hang out with all the time. Love webkinz too...I'm thinking I might try Ruby somewhere else next year. I feel kind of bad saying that, but I'm tempted to just do a normal preschool before she starts "real" school.

B said...

Hey Jill - Alan found your blog - I'm so glad he did! You all look wonderful! That is so cool that your kids are able to spend time with their cousins - they are lucky to know their extended family so well! We miss you guys!

Love,
Rebecca McHood

KatieJ said...

That looks like fun- you are brave to take all those kids out! And I LOVE the Golden Spoon!

Jan said...

Hi Jilly...looks like your kids had a blast. They have such cute cousins...I especially love the fingernails picture and Ellie and her cousin in bed. They are just too girly and cute. I bet Sarah enjoyed the weekend with her new little beautiful boy too. Will you come up and take all my kids when I have my baby??? The golden spoon looks scrumptious too. It's great you got looks...people were probably thinking what a great mom...how does she look so gorgeous with 7 kids?

Katie said...

Your kids are adorable and Ellie looks a lot like you! How fun to spend so much time with cousins.

Kayleen said...

Oh what fun! My kids have a great time with their cousins around. I just haven't given in to the webkins yet. I can't part with my precious computer time! You're a good woman!