For anyone who knows me...you probably know how obsessed I am when it comes to strollers! Every time I am pregnant I spend so much time researching each one and watching every demonstration on the internet. I just can't help myself! Well...it's that time again and I have been debating what new contraption I could talk Jared into buying me this time. I bought a Phil & Teds e3 double stroller when Audrey was born and I loved, loved, loved it! I remember pulling it out of the box when it arrived and being ever so gentle with it. I spent hours practicing all the different tricks it had to offer. I would walk around our neighborhood just to show it off. Months later I remember taking it to California and Jared pulled it out of the car a little too roughly and a tiny (I mean tiny) piece of foam from the handle bar came off. Jared felt so bad because he knew how devastated I was. I took pretty good care of it since then but slowly the newness wore off. Now 2 years have passed by and I am getting the bug again. I have researched them all and still love the same stroller. Yeah, a brand spanking new one would be nice, they also have a new model called the vibe that would be fun but after finding these darling chair pads on ebay I've decided to fix up my old one and make it new again! Now, I'm just trying to decide if 1.) I should make them myself 2.) have my Mom make them for me, or 3.) just order it on ebay (being shipped from Austria)...I like this pattern but they look so simple to make. Any thoughts?
Well...I had to post these pictures because if I go with option 2, my Mom will need a picture to look at. Last baby she made me a infant car seat cover, it was so cute...well, here it is MOM!
I can't wait for my stroller makeover!
4 comments:
Congrats on another girl! The stroller pads are SO cute. I love that stroller and have been thinking about getting one for jogging...have you jogged with it? I've heard mixed reviews about that...that your knees sometimes nudge the bottom seat. Have you had that problem?
Shauna...I think the stroller is a great all around stroller. If you only want it for jogging there are other ones out there that are better. However, I have done some light jogging with mine and have never had a problem with the bottom seat. Hope this helps...
Jill, I think it's so cute that you are excited for a new stroller, or makeover! That's how I will be when I have kids. I'm so happy for you! Congrats.
Yeah another girl! Congrats:) Very exciting. I love the stroller pads, they are really cute and you are so talented you could make them just as cute or better. Congrats to Jared too on the partnership! He deserves that!
Post a Comment