Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NYC here we come...burrrr!

Today the high is 80 degrees...I sent Dallin & Zach to school in shorts & a tee shirt.  It's beautiful today in sunny AZ! In New York City the high is 26 degrees...burrrr!!!...Jared & I are going there this weekend.  I absolutely HATE to be cold...will I survive?

5 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

How fun! I love NYC. Ryan and I went a couple of years ago this same month for our anniversary and yes pretty much froze. Good Luck. Just remember layers. :) Also congratulations on another girl. How exciting.

Suz said...

We just got back from biting cold weather... You will survive... but take your gloves, your muffs, your hoodie and coat... take your boots, your long unds and an extra pair of lined jeans. And don't forget the hot chocolate... Burr baby its cold out there!

Woods: said...

Jill! Why do you get to go to NYC?! It's cold! We are in Detroit and we had a day last week where it said 0 degrees on the thermometer! CRAZINESS! You will survive...just dress real warm! Have so much fun in the Big Apple!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

That is so much fun! I want to go to NYC! But I will have to wait until it is warmer! I am a summer bum! :)

M + L said...

I HATE the cold too! Hope you had fun!!