I'm considering this for my next hair style... what do you think?
I was getting so sick of seeing all those NYC pictures so I thought I would post something new. We had fun doing this awhile ago, but I never posted them...so go ahead and have your laughs!!!
5 comments:
Too funny. I've been out of the blogging world for a few weeks. CONGRATS on baby #5. You are amazing! Your family is too cute and you look so gorgeous in all your pics.
Hey Jill! How exciting number five and three girls how fun. It just gets kind of hard fixing all the hair. I hope we have a boy in the future just for that reason. I look at your blog often too and always think Ellie is so pretty. I LOVE the name Claire we definantly have the same taste in names.
We did this too, it was lots of fun! We like to look and see what other people look like!
These are hilarious. I love it.
This is so funny.
Post a Comment