Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ATHLETA

Check out this website for swim wear and workout gear. I love this swim suit combo...a tankini with shorts! Maybe I'll get this for mother's day??? http://www.athleta.com/


Also, I bought the Magic Bullet at Costco today...you know the one you see on the infomercial. I love it! I never wanted to make a shake because it always took time cleaning the blender...well, not any more!!!

12 comments:

thegehmclan said...

This is a very cute swimsuit. I bought two swimsuits from order.mymodbe.com and they are awesome. The tops are so long and you have the option if you want a skirt or not. Check it out for fun.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

sorry that was me deleting the comment. I was signed into my sister in laws account to view her private people and forgot :) Love the swimsuit! so cute! we have the magic bullet too and I use to use it all the time! now i forget i have it.

Shauna said...

way cute swimsuit! and now i'm tempted to by that magic bullet cause a) my blender has about had it after 7 years and b) i'm obsessed w/shakes lately!

Mary said...

Sooooooooooo cute, I want one! What's with the notebooks comment?

Katie said...

You are my hero. I've been wanting a tankini with shorts for forever. I have toooooo much junk in the trunk to not wear shorts anymore. We have the magic bullet too and we love it. Use the recipes that it gives you. You'll like them.

Brianne Skidmore said...

I get the Athleta catalogs and I'm always tempted to buy their suits. Very cute and they have super cute coverups and workout gear to match. If you order something, let me know how the fit is. I'm too chicken to order a suit without trying it on.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

Jill, this is Jacki Ray (Hanks)!
I found your blog! What fun! I cannot believe how big your kids are! What a darling family you have! My blog is private but you can email me and I will let you in!:) hanksfun@yahoo.com :)

Courtney said...

I'm totally diggin' the suit (shorts)! Brilliant! And I am so glad to her a personal review about the Magic Bullet...I have always wondered and was a little sceptical. Thanks!

Kleinmans said...

Very cute suit! I've never tried the bullet, but I like anything that has to do with food! =) It's so fun to keep tabs on you guys. Your family is adorable. We actually have lived in Power Ranch the last 4 years. We'll probably be moving on soon, but we like the area out here. Where are you guys headed?

Shawneen said...

I have seen that brand of swimwear before at my moms and love it! I want to get some work out stuff from there. OK your girls are so beautiful! and dont worry you did a great job cutting. I like to cut alivias hair in the tub and Mia doest have enough or else I would.

Jen & Blake said...

Way cute suit! Love it:) And the blender sounds great, who doesn't love shakes and smoothes?!?! I also thought your babies hair turned out so cute!