Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lemonade anyone?

The kids sold lemonade yesterday. They wanted to start off the new year making some $$$! I was surprised how many customers they had. Many neighbors, Keaton, Eric & Jody, Aunt Rachel, and Grandpa all came to buy lemonade. Grandpa paid $10.00 a glass! While the kids sold lemonade Jared & I took all the Christmas decorations down! I was especially sad to take down the wreath, garland, and trees by my door. It looked so pretty, and now it's so bare!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

That stand is so cute. If I do a lemonade stand will Grandpa come?

Jan said...

Did you order that lemonade stand from pottery barn? That is the only place I can think of that would have something that cute. Man...your weather looks devine...i am jealous! Your kids sell lemonade in January and mine in July. How far away we do live! Your door did look gorgeous...I am sad you had to took it down too. And valentines day decorations just never look as classy.

Jensen said...

I am always sad to take down my decorations. I still have a few around. We took down our tree the day after Christmas so that we could make room for Ryan's Wii. I wasn't too happy. We normally leave up the Christmas decor until New Year's Day. It is strange to see warm weather, grass, and a lemonade stand--all I see is snow!

stephanie said...

so I love love your blog..I enjoyed all of the pictures of the kids...you will have to tell your grandpa to come to our house when we sale lemonade :)

Lori said...

I also read your blog and love to see your cute kids - especially what outfit Ellie is going to have on! So glad to hear from you!
Lori

Woods: said...

Can I have some of that yummy lemonade? Have them do it again in Feb. and I'll be there. Maybe Grandpa can buy me a glass! :) Darling stand, darling kids, and a sad day when the gorgeous Christmas decor comes down! Until next year, I guess!

KatieJ said...

that is a cute lemonade stand- and your door looked great!