Sunday, December 9, 2007

Letter to Bishop

Dallin amazes me everyday. He is such a wonderful example to me and the rest of us. He really sets the tone for our family. If we miss our family scripture study, he is always the one to remind us. He has also read the whole Book of Mormon stories, and reads them before bed each night. He wrote a letter to our Bishop. We mailed it last night, but I just had to go get it out of the mail box and take a picture before it was sent. Here it is.


3 comments:

Jan said...

Jill...you are such an awesome mom. Any child that writes a letter that sweet must just have an incredible mother. I bet the bishop will just love it just like Pres. Hinckley loves the note Dallin wrote him in October!

Unknown said...

That is really sweet Jill. I am glad you took a picture of it. Your bishop will love it - especially at this time of year. Those poor bishops have a lot on their shoulders. What a sweet little guy you have. Keep up the good work in the mother department. I need to take some lessons!

thegehmclan said...

I think any child who has a personality like that has to reflect their parents a little bit. I think Dallin will be a great future leader in the church someday. We will all watch out for the upcoming event (30 years) What a gem you are raising.