Today we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. It's amazing to me how fast time flies but it also feels like we've been together for a really long time! We started celebrating last night, Sarah & Scott took our kids for a sleepover and we went to the Keg for dinner. Watched the movie Braveheart (Jared's pick) and woke up this morning and went to breakfast at the Liberty Market. Then, ended up at Chandler Mall to buy each other a little something. What a fun day it was!
Jared is going to hate me for this but I can't help list a few things that I love about him.
1. He ALWAYS is the first to say sorry no matter what, even when it isn't completely his fault.
2. He is an amazing dad and loves more than anything to be with our kids.
3. He is a great provider and is being made a shareholder this year at his firm
4. Jared doesn't take no for an answer...he is very persistent
5. He doesn't ever buy a single thing for himself unless he asks me (I can't say I do the same)
6. He is an excellent public speaker and good communicator
7. He doesn't have many hobbies because he says he doesn't want to waste more time then he has to away from his family.
8. He loves history and is watching a world war 2 movie right now.
9. Jared always has something to say so there is never a dull moment.
10. He loves to travel and has taken me to Europe & Hawaii a handful of times
11. Jared never goes cheap on a trip, the nicest hotels & restaurants are always on the agenda
12. Jared is funny and can tell the most amazing stories
13. Jared dreams of owning a cabin some day
14. incredibly handsome
15. wants me to be happy
16. becoming a good cook (I haven't cooked much lately)
17. a member of the bishopric in our ward
18. loves football
19. hates games
20. never complains
21. Jared is an amazing skier
22. has trained horses and loves to ride
23. honest
24. loves big TV's
25. always makes me feel loved
The list could go on and many not shared. I love you jared more than words could say.
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Jill and Jared! I'm sorry that I forgot to wish you it before! I loved your comments about Jared. He really is an amazing man, and I'm so glad that you married him. That picture of you two skiing was a great picture! Those are some fun memories. Love, Mom
Congrats and 11 years. We had a ton of fun with you guys last night. Go Utes!
Happy Anniversary! You two are a match made in Heaven. You compliment each other so well. We love you both so much!
Congrats! That is a great picture of you two!!
Happy 11!!! Your blog is so wonderful just like you and your beautiful family!!!!! I'm so gald you count me as a friend! Your so super wonderful!!!!
mmmmm!!! Jared really is a chip off the old block!!! With this list I see a lot of his mother and father in him. Lucky for you and yours... and for the rest of us!:) Of course, that doesn't come without a good match and you definately are that! Congrats on 11 down... and only a gajillion+ to go! Make them all blissful!
I noticed that Jared is in the bishopric. Nate was released on Sunday. It is a strange transition... that was a really fun calling for him. I'm sure it will be the same for you guys.
Hugs to all.
Becky
Happy Anniversary! AND Congratulations on number 5! I haven't checked on anyone's blog for such a long time so I am kind of out of the loop. I love all of the pictures!!
Congrats to you both! You are amazing people and great couple. Your girls pictures are adorable! Wow! Can't get over how well they all turned out:)
Post a Comment